The four major components of environment include lithosphere, hydrosphere, atmosphere and biosphere, corresponding to rocks, water, air and life respectively.
What are the 5 components of environment?
The five components of our environment are: atmosphere, lithosphere, hydrosphere, biosphere and solar energy.
- Atmosphere is the gaseous layer enveloping the Earth. …
- Lithosphere is the outermost layer of the Earth which is known as the crust and its main components are the tectonic plates.
What are the three components of environmental?
The lithosphere, atmosphere, and hydrosphere are the three main components of the environment.
What are the components of environment class 10?
The environment has three main components, viz :
- Physical surroundings [soil, air and water bodies]
- Living organisms [plants, animals, decomposers (bacteria and fungi)]
- Meteorological factors (or climatic factors) . [sunlight, temperature, rainfall, humidity, pressure and wind speed].
What are the two main components of environment?
The ‘two main components’ of the environment are the ‘biotic factors’ and the ‘abiotic factors’. The biotic factors are the forms of life that occupies the environment whereas the abiotic features are the various factors that are present in the environment.
What are the four main components of environmental sustainability?
Let us look at the four elements of environmental sustainability and environmental regulatory compliance: air, water, management, and risk reduction.
What are the components of environment class 7?
The major components of the environment are—natural (land, air, water, living things), human-made (buildings, parks, bridges, roads, industries, monuments, etc.), and humans (individual, family, community, religion, educational, economic, etc).
Which component of environment is important and why?
Atmosphere is one of the most important component of environment.